Here is what I did capture:
1. Spring has finally sprung and the dogwoods are out in full bloom. I love it. I probably took 100 pictures of the dogwoods this weekend.
2. I soaked in the sun and went for a good run on Saturday morning.
3. While walking around town on Saturday, B and I found a really cool little oil and vinegar shop. It might sound a little boring, but they have a large selection of different flavors and varieties of olive oil and balsamic vinegars that you can taste. We picked up two bottles and I can't wait to try them out!
4. I found the inspiration for my next craft project.
5. On Sunday we hit up the Beer Me Brew Fest, which was basically like one big beer tasting. Don't be fooled by the size of the cup, after about 6 of these, I was feeling it.
6. Sunday night, exhausted from being in the sun all day and, of course, all the beer, we hung out and watched some Notre Dame women's basketball and Game of Thrones.
This weekend I also registered for the Race to the Top, which is basically a race up the 50 floors of the Duke Energy building in Downtown Charlotte. If you live in Charlotte and have done it, are doing it, or want to do it let me know! I am racing in Flight 6 (intermediate) at 10:30 if you want to join me in the
How was your weekend?
Linking up for Weekend Shenanigans, This Weekend I, The GFC Collective

Oil and vinegar stores are the bomb-not boring! Good luck on the race friend! May the odds be ever in your favor ;)
ReplyDeleteWe have an awesome oil & vinegar place here in Reading Terminal Market in Philly.
ReplyDeleteI love dogwoods. Thanks for that awesome pic.
I did a similar race up 40 floors in a downtown Omaha building, stairs are no fun, but I felt good when I got to the top to have accomplished it! Have you done this one before?
ReplyDeleteOoohhh...we have an olive oil and vinegar place here too. I could spend forever in there. I tried some of their hot pepper oil (against the advice of the worker) and I think I coughed and cried for about 15 minutes. It was not pretty. We did not buy that one!
ReplyDeleteHey there. I'm Laney or Night Owler as I'm known on my blog. Found you thru Wildcard Wednesday and I'm now following you. Would love a follow back. pinkowl07.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLove the 1st pic that shows that spring is coming. I've taken a few of those too but havent loaded them yet. Hope you have a great week. Looking forward to reading more of your blog.