Thursday, March 21, 2013

Kate Spade Giveaway!

Happy Birthday to me!!

And Meredith. It's her birthday today, too...so stop by and tell her "Happy Birthday"!

Because it's my birthday and I like giving stuff away as much as I like getting it, I am giving away this super cute Kate Spade bangle!

I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to giveaway, but once I saw this gem, I knew this was it! It is such a fun color for Spring and Summer and incorporates the Lucite trend that is everywhere. I almost bought 2 so I could keep one for myself.

There aren't a lot of rules for this giveaway, I just ask that you send a little tweet out to the Twitterverse, which you can do once a day for additional entries (but it is not mandatory to tweet every day).

I hope you win!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

28 comments:

  1. Wow! I just realized how similar you resemble Carrie Underwood! Freaking Wow. hope you have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Lindsey Lou! -If you haven't guessed already, that's your new nickname courtesy of me ;)

    So stinking excited about this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, thanks for the shout-out. I hope you have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely giveaway!! Happy Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who doesn't love Kate Spade! For the craziest of crazy I don't own any!! ah. But she's great like YOU!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY! Birthdays are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally just gave you a shout out for your bday as well :) I just LOVE birthdays!! Especially fun bloggy friend birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Enjoy it! Thank you for hosting a give away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this bangle! I just saw it on Piperlime the other day & was tempted to purchase it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. would LOVE to win this ! thanks for the fun contest! following! xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday! What a great giveaway, too!
    XO, Rachel
    With Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday and thanks for the giveaway, love anything Kate Spade!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an amazing giveaway + Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm obsessed with Kate Spade; thanks for the chance to win. Happy Birthday!!

    DByrne1[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday lovely friend! Thanks for this awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday Linds! You're pretty much the nicest birthday girl EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday and thank you for an amazing giveaway!!!

    Amanda S on rafflecopter

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday! Thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the giveaway
    merleandtina@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love me some Kate Spade! Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. happy happy birthday + loving this giveaway! thank you for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy belated birthday! I would die to win this ! The bangle is as cute and pretty as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the giveaway!
    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!