I was recently nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by two lovely ladies, Jaime over at Toby's Tails and Kara and Crazy Perfect Life. Thank you both, you're awesome!
Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Include a link to the person who nominated your blog.
3. Select 10-15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or frequently visit and nominate them for the award.
4. Include a link to all 15 of the blogs/bloggers that you want to nominated.
5. Lastly, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My Selections:
Mallory at Mal's Miles
PJ at Planned in Pencil
Mandy at Through the Newlywed Lens
Meredith at Belle in Boots
Andie at Mostly Happenstance
Laura at Luckiest in Love
Brittany at This Beautiful Life
Kate at A Journey in Style
Rebekah at Living && Learning
7 Things About Me:
1. I have hitchhikers' thumbs.
2. B has conditioned me to say "bang" at the end of The Big Bang Theory theme song.
3. I don't like cooked fish, but I love sushi.
4. I have never had any drink with "car bomb" in the name.
5. I have driven clear across the southern portion of the U.S. California to Georgia, just not all at once.
6. I cannot watch scary movies.
7. I'm a dog person.

Thank you for the nomination!! :) :) I'm right with you on #'s 4 & 6!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Lindsey!
ReplyDelete