Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Favorites

I guess it's a good thing, but lately Fridays seem to be creeping up on me. Every Thursday after dinner I have this moment of "Oh Crap! I need to come up with my Friday Favorites!"

This weekend should be a fun one! Saturday we are hosting the 2nd official Charlotte Baylor Watch Party. This game is of particular significance because this is the first Baylor/Texas Tech game (or what we lovingly refer to as the BUTT Bowl) held at Cowboys Stadium that B and I will miss. Hopefully we get a good group of people together, even bigger the group we got last Thursday.

Now on to the favorites!


Link up with Jennie and me and share your favorites! Make sure you grab a button, follow your host, and say hello to other bloggers! 

FAVORITE OUTFIT
Emily Jackson of The Ivory Lane

FAVORITE STORY
The Craziest OkCupid Date Ever

FAVORITE BLOG POST
When I Think About Quitting My Blog by Rainbows and Honeysuckle

FAVORITE RECIPE
Bacon, Kale, and Butternut Squash Pizza by the Kitchn


3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!