Today is my second to last day in San Diego, so besides heading to the Holiday Bowl later today, I am meeting with two photographers today and hopefully will be able to make a decision on one soon! So, I thought it would be fitting to share with your some of my engagement pictures that we got back not too long ago. B and I printed out a couple of our favorites and framed them to give as gifts for our parents and grandparents. Let me tell you, it was so hard to find just a couple to print. I loved them all!!
You guys want to see??
 |
| I love this old garage door we found in Downtown Waco. |
 |
| My favorite picture of B. |
 |
| Who knew Waco had so much charm? Love this brick wall! |
 |
| I think I'm telling B through my teeth to close his eyes or else he will look creepy. |
 |
| Love this just because its so us. B being silly and me laughing at him. |
 |
| My favorite of me. I can tell B is concentrating on his thumb placement. |
 |
| My favorite of both of us. |
 |
| Just cool! |
 |
| Obligatory shot of the ring. |
If you live in the Austin area and need a photographer for whatever - babies, senior portraits, family pictures, engagements - you definitely have to check out
Josh Patten Photography! You can see more of our pictures there!
Very cute pictures! I found you through the blog hop. Now your newest follower! :)
ReplyDeletetalesoftheyoungertwin.blogspot.com
Beautiful photos!!!!!!!! We didn't get engagement pics, but these make me WANT SOME!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so pretty! And way cute blog! Found you on the blog hop!
ReplyDeleteJessica
ncgrown.blogspot.com
Love the black and white photo! You two look like you are having so much fun! Great pics!
ReplyDeleteXo Brooke
wideospaces.blogspot.com
Beautiful pictures!! Whenever we come into Waco I always admire the charming buildings! I love the bridge across the Brazos!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your upcoming nuptials! These pictures are beautiful, LOVE the black and white shot...my favorite it the pic on the bridge. Just found your blog through Let Them Eat Cake's hop and so glad I did. I'm your newest follower, feel free to check out my blog sometime and follow back. Have a wonderful new year!
ReplyDeleteThe Real McCoy(s)
I love these. Especially the one with the bridge behind you.
ReplyDeleteHi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteI love me some Waco shops! Found you via blog hopping and you're adorable, but I see you're no longer in Waco--sad day! Regardless, just wanted to send you a little love from Wacotown. <3 <3
ReplyDelete