Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Un-Tacky Christmas Sweater

Have you seen this cute picture of Lauren Conrad in an awesome Christmas sweater?

LC has inspired me to find some not-so-tacky Christmas sweaters to wear this holiday season. The one she is wearing isn't really in my price range, so here are some more affordable options.

ModCloth via Pinterest
Asos via Pinterest
Asos via Pinterest
Asos via Pinterest
Forever21 via Pinterest
Asos via Pinterest
Asos via Pinterest
Topshop via Pinterest
Modcloth via Pinterest
 What have you been pinning this week?


11 comments:

  1. I love all of these, especially the deer and penguin ones! Great pins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweaters :D
    I adore the yellow ones with penguins most <3

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last sweater you posted! :)
    L. Conrad always looks great eh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Lauren Conrad, and her sweater is great :) all of these are so adorable! I think my favorite is the first one though, with the gingerbread man :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with the grey deer head sweater! I want one! Great pins!

    Rachel @ cupcakesandhorseshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The penguin one is adorable!! Found you on the GFC blog hop. Following you now via GFC. Would love it if you could visit and follow back. Thanks! http://Menopausalmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sweaters are really cute! I love the red ASOS one. I'm your newest follower...found you on Helene's link up! Come follow back if you want over at:

    http://bits-of-brooke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe it's just me, but creative holiday sweaters always remind me of 'Bridget Jones' Diary,' and I am disappointed when they do not have Colin Firth in them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Lauren Conrad, the sweater and all of the other affordable options! I cannot wait to purchase mine!
    XO
    Wideospaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that first red & white ASOS one! so fun!
    floralandfudge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!