Wednesday, January 23, 2013

OHP - Valentines Day

I feel like I haven't done an OHP post in a while. I blame the holidays. And the move. And life. It all gets in the way.

If you read yesterday's post, you probably guessed I am already in the Valentine's Day spirit. Not that I am particularly fond of Valentine's Day. I think its a waste of a holiday. But any excuse to bake and craft...am I right!?

Hesse the pins...

Pinterest via Delectable Deliciousness
Pinterest via Cheerios and Lattes
Pinterest
Pinterest via Daily Dose of Toni
Pinterest via Etsy
Pinterest via Mom's Shopping Engine
Pinterest via Dish Baby
Pinterest via WallDecorSource
Pinterest via Inspire Bohemia
What have you been pinning this week?


4 comments:

  1. what great Valentine's Day ideas! Found your blog through the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grumpy Cat cookies are super-adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute, all of them, I pinned and pinned :-) Have a fun weekend.
    Wanda Ann @ memoriesbythemile.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I LOVE the name and look of your blog!
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!