Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Social

It has been a while since I posted for Sunday Social. I am not sure what motivated me, other than trying to avoid packing and spending too much time on Twitter.

Well, here it goes:

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
No. B and I eat pretty healthfully. We I cook most of our meals and really like trying new, healthy recipes. Some of my favorite sites for healthy recipes: SkinnyTaste, OhSheGlows, Gojee, Cooking Light


2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
I haven't been a member of a gym for over a year now, and I don't miss it at all. But if you have one, I would suggest start taking some classes, like spin, step, or weight lifting. Having a class to go to and people around you to keep you motivated will help. If you are like me, and don't go to a gym, find a video you like and make a schedule for yourself. Reward yourself for sticking to it. My favorite workout videos: Insanity, P90X, Tracy Anderson, and Physique 57.
3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
Well, my favorite things are not at all related to the holidays, but being home in San Diego. 
1) I bought my wedding dress. 
2) I got to visit my favorite spot, Sunset Cliffs. 
3) I got to go to the Holiday Bowl and watch my Baylor Bears kick some UCLA butt!!
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?
I want to get my certification, which I didn't complete last year. I also want to read more books!
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
1) We are moving to Charlotte on Wednesday, and even though it has been stressful, I am really excited for this new chapter in our life. 2) We are getting married in October, so I guess you could say I am excited about that. 3) I am also really excited about the events that come around the wedding, like the Bachelorette and showers. Gives me more opportunity to see friends and family!

What about you?


3 comments:

  1. Hi -- stopping by from the Sunday Social! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! Is that your veil as well in the photo (or just one that you're trying on for the overall look?) I love the lace on it! What a fun year ahead you have. Good luck on your move this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am following you now and I enjoyed reading this post. And just to let you know... from the back... your dress looks perfect!! Love the vail and the tail on your dress. I look forward to reading your next post and would love for you to follow along.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2013/01/dos-and-dont-for-2013.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!