Monday, January 28, 2013

SAG Best & Worst Dressed

Who else watched the SAG Awards last night? I love award show season just so I can see all the pretty dresses. I could care less about who wins. Typically, the movies/shows/actors/etc. that win I have never seen or heard of before. So, I just watch for the dresses.

What can I say, I'm a girl!

And just so everyone knows, I am aware that I have no right to judge these woman. They are all beautiful and talented, so take my judgment with a grain of salt. 

My best dressed:
Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen/ Jennifer Lawrence in Christian Dior / Naomi Watts in Marchesa / Nina Dobrev in Elle Saab /Amanda Seyfried in Zac Posen / Lea Michele in Valentino

My worst dressed:
Anne Hathaway in Giambattista Valli /Feida Pinto in Roland Mouret/ Julianaa Margulies in ?? / Kerry Washington in Rodarte / Morena Baccarin in Basil Soda /January Jones in Prabal Gurung

Truth be told. My favorite part of all of these award shows is hearing how everyone pronounces Les Miserables.

All images sourced from E! Online

4 comments:

  1. YES! Jennifer Lawrence looked stunning last night! I'm becoming quite obsessed with her :)

    Jessica
    ncgrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I didn't see the SAGs last night so thanks for the pics. I think I agree with you spot on about with your best and worst!

    January Jones looks like the freaking Corpse Bride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everyone in your Best Dressed list. Although I have to say, I loved Kerry Washington too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my what happend with Anne Hathaway???? I do not like that dress AT ALL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!