Saturday, January 19, 2013

Giveaway for Students!!

Moving can be great. Moving means new adventures, new people, new environment, new routine, but most of all getting rid of the old. If you have moved before, you know that there comes a time when packing where some that stuff just doesn't make the cut. You know what I am talking about. That XXL t-shirt you won at a college basketball game, the desk chair that is on it's last leg (literally), or all those old college textbooks you kept because you couldn't resell them or thought you might use them later (and never did).

Source
When we moved, I probably threw away enough textbooks to outfit an MBA student for an entire semester. Do you know how expensive that is?! I cringe just thinking about it!

If you are a college/grad school student or the parent to a college/grad school student, you know the inevitable frustration involved with buying text books. For me it was 1) they were way to expensive, and 2) after the semester was over I could only sell them for a fraction of the price! Don't they know college students are poor?

Finally it seems as if someone understands that frustration! RentBack is a online bookstore where you can actually rent your text books to other students around the country. Just think about it. Instead of selling your books for a one time, insultingly low price, you can rent your text books out to other students, like you, over and over again. Every time your book gets rented, you get money! You could make 2 to 4 times more money off of that one textbook than if you were to sell it back.

Are you just about to start college or grad school and have no textbooks to rent out? Perfect! You can rent your textbooks through Campus Book Rentals, which is the rental arm of RentBack. By renting your textbooks, you can save 40% to 60% off of retail prices! Plus, you get free shipping on all books, you can highlight in them if you want, and your renting period is totally flexible! Plus, Campus Book Rentals will donate to Operation Smile with each book rented.

Does it get any better?

Seriously, where was this when I was in school. Actually, they were probably around when I was in grad school, but I just didn't know about it! If only I could have rented those text books and made some money off of them!!

For more information on how it works, see the video below.

Now, for the best part...Campus Book Rentals is offering a $50 coupon for one of my readers which can be used at their online textbook store. If you are in college, you know that every dollar helps! Plus, at CBR, $50 will go a lot further than at your school's bookstore!


a Rafflecopter giveaway



**This post was sponsored by Campus Book Rentals and Rent Back, but all opinions are entirely my own.

2 comments:

  1. This is really interesting! I will keep that in mind when I attend grad school. I am over from the blog hop and I am your newest follower! If you get a chance stop by and check out my blog.

    ~Chelsee
    Southern Beauty Guide
    Southernbeautyguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!