This week B and I are moving into our new apartment and getting acquainted with our new town, Charlotte. The moves should be showing up today with all of our stuff, but since it will take me a while to get everything in order, I wanted to invite a couple guests to share some of there wisdom this week.
Today, Pamela from Pamela's Heavenly Treats is sharing her recipe for banana, peanut butter, and chocolate bites (YUMM!!). I met Pamela through a cookie swap I did during the holidays. I love her blog because she loves to bake, like me, and also likes to make things a little bit healthier, too! You MUST check out her wonderful blog!
Hello there! I want to first thank Lindsey for having me share a post today on her wonderful blog! I am Pamela the lovely behind Pamela's Heavenly Treats. I love sharing healthy and yummy desserts, mainly cupcakes and cookies! I would love to have you stop by and say hello!
Today, Pamela from Pamela's Heavenly Treats is sharing her recipe for banana, peanut butter, and chocolate bites (YUMM!!). I met Pamela through a cookie swap I did during the holidays. I love her blog because she loves to bake, like me, and also likes to make things a little bit healthier, too! You MUST check out her wonderful blog!
Hello there! I want to first thank Lindsey for having me share a post today on her wonderful blog! I am Pamela the lovely behind Pamela's Heavenly Treats. I love sharing healthy and yummy desserts, mainly cupcakes and cookies! I would love to have you stop by and say hello!
Now who would have thought that banana, peanut butter and chocolate would go together, and let alone make a yummy and healthy treat! Well it does, it got a thumbs up in my house, even my little one loved them!
So today we have Banana, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Bites which is the easiest treat I think I ever made.
Ingredients
3 bananas (sliced)
1 cup peanut butter
2 cups melted chocolate
Directions
Slice bananas and place on a baking tray. Spoon about 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter on top of each banana slice. Place another banana slice over the peanut butter so it looks like a sandwich. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
Melt chocolate chips. Place banana pieces in the melted chocolate, one by one, until covered in chocolate all around. Place the bananas back on the tray and let them set. Keep banana bites in the freezer or fridge.




Thanks Lindsey having me on your wonderful blog!
ReplyDeleteLooks Delicious!!
ReplyDelete