While browsing the Target app on my phone for coupons and sales and such, I got distracted by a little promo that said I could get a $2.00 gift card by just downloading some "ShopKick" app. "Sure! For a free $2.00, I'll download whatever free app you want me to, Target!" I said...probably out loud.
Once it downloaded, it took me about 5 seconds to get sucked in!
![]() |
| ShopKick |
![]() |
| ShopKick |
B was so annoyed. We didn't need to go to any of those stores, except Target of course. But I wanted to rack up my "kicks"! I could have gotten even more "kicks" if I had scanned some items in the store, which I assume will be used to compare prices of items across multiple stores. B would have killed me if I had done that.
Are you sold yet?
No?
Well, if you don't want a Target gift card, what about a Starbucks card? Or Macy's? Or what about a Tiffany gift card. Yes, little blue box, Tiffany. Or Kate Spade. Yeah...you can get rewards to all of those places.
![]() |
| ShopKick |
Ok, I am sure you are sold now.
And this is in no way, shape, or form a sponsored post from ShopKick. I literally just discovered this on my own and became obsessed. I mean, who wouldn't want to be compensated for shopping?
If you are interested, all you need to do is register online or on your phone, then you download the app on your iPhone or Andriod phone. And that's it! Whenever you are out and about shopping, turn on your GPS on your phone, so that they know when you have entered one of the participating stores. Then get your kicks!!
I hope you enjoy this app as much as I have!




I'm officially downloading it! It sounds awesome since I live less than a mile from a Target :)
ReplyDeleteI found your blog via the blog hop!If you'd like you can find me at
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/