Monday, January 28, 2013

Extreme Midget Wrestling

This weekend was not long enough. As usual.

 1. I started off the weekend (Friday) by baking some homemade bread! My very first bread making attempt was successful.
2. The weather was finally clear enough so we could see Downtown from our rooftop.
3. I tried to pull of plaid and polka dots. I think I did okay.
4. B and I explored more of our neighborhood.
5. We figured out what we will be doing on February 23rd. Obviously.
6. I found a cute little shop full of fun things. I think I may attempt to make coffee mugs like this as Valentines Day gifts.
7. B and I went furniture shopping...
8. Then we bought wine. Boxed wine no less.

Some other things I did the weekend, not pictured:
- Bought some new boots at DSW on super clearance.
- Survived the "ice storm" and took the light rail into Downtown to see Zero Dark 30. Excellent movie.
- Tried 2 new great restaurants thanks to Charlotte Restaurant Week.
- Discovered some new antique stores around town.
- Watched the SAG awards, and put together some of my best and worst dressed, posting later.

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. That bread looks AMAZING! Great job!

    Sadly, my boyfriend took a date to formal (before we started dating) who had TWO boxes of wine prior to getting there...it didn't end well for anyone. Point of the story--I do NOT drink boxed wine but giggle a little everytime I see some :)

    Thanks for the comment, came to check out your blog and follow :)

    --Jaime @ http://tobystailsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am petrified of midgets.

    Black Box is the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics! Those mugs are adorable, they would be great gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!