It's okay...
...that I just watched an entire E! True Hollywood Story on the Kardashian Family. Why?
...to think that Bruce Jenner talks exactly like your future father-in-law.
...to keep a "blog journal" to write down any ideas or recipes I have. I'm such a nerd.
...that I want to redesign my blog...again!
...to only want to go into the office just so I have people to bake for.
...to work from home because you don't want to go out in the freezing (literally) cold.
...that I probably won't get out of my PJs today - see above.
...to, nevertheless, be disappointed there hasn't been any snow!
...to put enough sugar and milk in your coffee that it barely tastes like coffee anymore.
...to still not be caught up on Downton Abbey Season 3.
...to want to go to Target just to get my ShopKick points. I want that Kate Spade gift card!!
...that I am sick of hearing about how Beyonce "lip synced" at the inauguration. She still sings better than you!
How's your week going?
P.S. Check out the giveaway I have going on right now! Perfect for students!





I totally keep a blog journal of sorts too. Sometimes the best ideas just hit you in the middle of the grocery store-- and I'd forget if I didn't jot them down! :)
ReplyDeleteI don't get the big deal of the lip-syncing either, singers do it all the time!! lol
hahaha love that you watched the e true hollywood story. that is hilarious. and the thing about beyonce- could not agree more!
ReplyDeleteI keep a blog notebook for the same reason!
ReplyDeleteSo over the Beyonce thing.
I agree completely on the Kardashian thing... I can't stop watching and then hate myself for doing it! I found you on It's ok Thursday and am your newest follower. I was hopin' that you'd hop on by my blog, stay a while, and follow back if you like it!!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day,
Sarah
www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com
Stopping by from GYB hop. Your new GFC follower :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.familyhomeandlife.com/
LOVE that Bruce Jenner quote! That is soo me! And I also put TONS of goodies in my "coffee" so that it barely even resembles coffee.
ReplyDelete