Monday, December 10, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree...


 My Christmas tree is nothing special, but boy do I have fun decorating. I think its a way for me to rebel against my Christmas tree experiences as a child. Don't get me wrong, my mom's trees are BEAUTIFUL...but that's just it...they are perfect. She uses a fake tree (which is just easier, I get it) and she has a color scheme and theme. Any fun (or red, green, or blue) ornaments I wanted to hang  had to go on the back of the tree. I am sure one day I will be the exact same way and want a designer tree, but for now I just like having fun with it and having random, mismatched ornaments.
Have you decorated your tree yet? What is your favorite Christmas tree style?


5 comments:

  1. My parents are all about the homemade ornaments we made as kids. No matter who decorates the tree and attempts a color scheme/theme, my mom sneaks in all of our mismatched attempts at snowmen out of cotton balls and reindeer out of Popsicle sticks :)

    Love your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas tree :D
    My aunt's tree is much beautiful than ours. I am kinda jealous -_-

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Nice Baylor ornament ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom compromised with us - she had her "designer tree" with all music related ornaments. It was beautiful!! Then we had the "family tree" that all our handmade beauties (aka junk) went on, along with the more "fun" ornaments. I think a real tree would be fun, but allergies don't allow it :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say go for what makes you happy its your tree afterall! I really do need to get some lights for my tree your photos are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!