I'm kind of obsessed with this song by Robin Thicke. I keep telling B that we should play it at our wedding reception, and his response is always, "are you listening to the words?!?". Obviously not...but it's catchy!
FAVORITE POST
| photo by Jennie Scott |
FAVORITE RECIPES
It was really hard to pick just one recipe this week. I found so many that I want to try or at least aspire to try, like this Fiocchetti with Pear and Parmesan cheese pasta recipe from the Kitchn. Which sounds intriguing, but intimidating.
One recipe that is intriguing but a lot less intimidating is this watermelon pico de gallo recipe from the Pioneer Woman. I might be making it this weekend!
And as long we are keeping watermelon around, might as well make these watermelon basil mojitos from A Beautiful Mess.
FAVORITE BEAUTY TIP
Do you have thin hair, a dry scalp, or slow growing hair? Then this article from BellaSugar is a must read. I will be definitely looking into #1 on this list: supplements to help with hair growth. While I have very thick hair, it grows incredibly slowly.
FAVORITE OUTFIT
I almost bought this exact skirt from Asos last month but I had no idea when or how I would wear it. I love how Caitlin from A Little Dash of Darling styled this bright blue full midi skirt. It's so fun and summery, yet very polished.
What were some of your favorite things from the week? Link up, below! All I ask is that you follow my little blog on some platform (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter, etc.) and that you link back and share the link-up with your readers!





I'm loving that song too.
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend!
Everyone keeps talking about that song, I need to check it out!
ReplyDeleteI really wanted my hair to grow before our wedding so I took the supplements. They didn't do much for the length, but made my already super thick hair so much thicker that I had to stop taking them. I was taking them for about a month and went in for a cut and my stylist was shocked at how much thicker my hair had gotten! They are amazing for thin haired people.
Did you know that's Alan Thicke's son (from growing pains)? Either way I really like that song and I say play it at your wedding!
ReplyDeleteI cannot get enough of this song! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the mention! I'm glad I could help (even in the smallest way possible)! xx
ReplyDeleteI think Blurred Lines is completely appropriate for ANY occasion. I've been obsessed with it for weeks and now I think I'll go ahead and listen to it again!
ReplyDeleteI love that skirt. I would never know what to wear with it but that combo looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteAh! I totally agree with you on that Robin Thicke song! So catchy! It's definitely my summer anthem!
ReplyDeletexox
Jordan
http://thattallgirlinheels.com
That song is super catchy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing those recipes, I'm looking into them now!
ReplyDelete