Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Sales!

Thanks in large part to the upcoming holiday, there are so many good sales going on right now. I mentioned that I had already fallen victim to the Zara and Asos sales, but there are so many other good sales going on right now! 

First, Anthropologie. I rarely shop at Anthro because they are priced a little too high for me, but when they have a sale, I am all over it!
1/2/3/4/5


Next, Loft, one of my current staples. They have sales all the time, which is really the only time I buy anything. This weekend they are offering an extra 60% off sale items, which means that it's practically free!

1/2/3/4/5

Next, Ann Taylor is offering 30% off everything with code SUMMERCHIC. This is definitely the time to buy something that you've been eying.
1/2/3/4/5

Then there's another one of my staples, Gap, which I feel has been pretty stingy with it's sales lately. I will never buy anything full price here, so I have been holding out for a good sale! Take an extra 30% off with code GAPSALE.

1/2/3/4/5

Last but certainly not least is, Tory Burch. Now, I am not a big TB person, mainly because I can't justify the price. But I am in the market for a new tote, and I am loving some of her's. So if I can find a bag I like already on sale plus the additional percentage off, I might just bite the bullet. Use code SUMMER for up to 30% off.

1/2/3


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely some good sales. Those swimsuits are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Block Party cohost! Just checking in and saying howdy. I adore those last sandals. Major love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fourth suit is cute and I love all of the neon!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some good sales! I'm sure the stores in Canada had some sales going on (for Canada Day) but I just never had the time to go check it out. I love some of the styles you picked out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!