Pants: JCrew (also similar here), Top: H&M (similar), Jean Jacket: Old Navy (old, similar), Shoes: Converse, Watch: Nordstroms (old, similar), Purse: Kate Spade (old, similar)
I have only had these pants for a month now, but I have been finding any excuse to wear them. One day I may look back on these pictures and think, "what the heck am I wearing?!". That day it not today. Not. To. Day. I love them and all of their crazy geometric-ness. Plus, when paired with a red top, they are perfectly patriotic. I also like pairing them with neon and throwing back to the '80s.
Skirt: JCrew Factory (exact, similar), Shirt: JCrew (on sale!), Sandals: Madden Girl via DSW (similar), Purse: Kate Spade (similar), Watch: Nordstroms (similar), Sunnies: RayBan
This is fast becoming one of my favorite skirts of the summer, except that I found it it's dry clean only...after I washed it. Oops! And I have a major soft spot for blue and white stripes. This is not the first time I have paired blue and white stripes with pink, nor will it be the last.
Linking up for Trend Spin Linkup, Google Friend Conect, Bloglovin Linkup, The Pin It Party, Pinterest Power Party,
I Feel Pretty, What I Wore Wednesday



I love your Fourth of July look! Sunkissed Tangles and I also put together a two looks for the Holiday, along with a BaubleBar Give-Away. I'd love for you to stop by!
ReplyDeleteFound your blog through the Style Sessions link. I love how you styled those printed pants! So cute!
ReplyDeleteahh Jcrew, amazing pieces all the time! I love those pants, I would sooo rock them everyday and never regret it ;) you look fab! stopping by from the blog hop, new follower via bloglovin!
ReplyDeleteHave a great fourth!
Those pants!! Ah, I want them. Bad. These are both such cute outfits! That first one is perfect for the 4th :)
ReplyDeleteVisiting from the Trend Spin Link-up!
Jessi
http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com
I LOVE THE PANTS. lol… sorry for the yelling!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up the to Friend Connect Blog Hop today!
Co-Host // Justynn
Creative Life Antics
Um I NEED those pants and the striped top. Two great looks! Thanks so much for linking up to the Trend Spin Linkup, don't forget next week is Stars & Stripes :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Erin
The Fashion Canvas
I found you on the link up with Shanna! I love this look! Those pants are so awesome! I sometimes wonder if I'll look back at my own blog pictures and wonder what the heck I'm wearing too!!
ReplyDeletexx
Allexis
lifeofacoyfish.blogspot.com
Those pants and that skirt are two incredible wardrobe pieces. You styled both so perfectly. Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteLove both looks! The pink with the blue and white is a fun alternative to the red, white and blue this week! Found you from the Get Your Pretty on link up today :)
ReplyDeleteLindsay
LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com
Those pants are crazy awesome!
ReplyDeleteBoth outfits are super cute. So loving the blue and pink outfit, tat skirt is perfection!
ReplyDeleteGinny
I love both looks! I wanted that skirt a few weeks ago when I was in Vegas but they were sold out of my size. And I love the striped top too! Hope you have a great 4th and thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeletewalkinginmemphisinhighheels.com
Hey! I stumbled across your blog through Simply Clarke's page, on the "Wildcard Wednesdays" blog hop! I love your blog, it is so cute! I am looking forward to following your adventures :) be sure to check out my blog at http://foreverconvinced.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete-Jess @ Forever Convinced