Thursday, July 11, 2013

Things That Make Me Laugh



Sometimes, you just need a good laugh. Yesterday was a long day. I mean, I really can't complain. I am alive. The people I love are alive and well. Some other people aren't as lucky. It was just exhausting, you know how those days are. So today I will be sharing with you some things that make me laugh. You will notice that I have a very complex sense of humor. It could be likened to that of a prepubescent boy. Cats doing weird things, penis jokes, people acting like d-bags, cute animal memes. You know, complex stuff.

Without further ado...





   

 









16 comments:

  1. I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS. YOU'RE MY FAVORITE

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahah these are all so good. especially the chicken dance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! It's like living in my humor Pinterest board. Love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmygosh, that was the greatest way to wake up ever, hahaha.

    mysmallrayofsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even really like cats and I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!! I'm a new follower from the giveaway!! I almost peed my pants looking at this. This is hilarious!! And I love funny cats and funny cat videos. Hilarious!!

    www.hopelesslyeverafter.blogspot.com
    Stop by if you want!! We do a linkup every Thursday called Thirsty Thursday. My drink today is the Orange Lush. Sooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHA! These cat pictures are hilarious! Also, the Arrested Development chicken dances ALWAYS get me. Lindsay's in my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha oh man too funny but the corndog one... REALLY got me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cat in the sock seriously killed me! I want a cat in a sock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cat in the sock....how am I still alive!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are freaking hilarious, and that cat in a sock killed me! I want a cat now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha oh my goodness, these are all hilarious! My husband and is a huge cat lover, but we live in an apartment and we're not allowed animals so he's starved for kitty love! The cat in the stroller and the one stuck in the hangers are both so cute!

    xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was hilarious. I so appreciated this post. Love the cats!

    Ellie
    www.ChoosingPeaceBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So much to love! Cats, AD, Dexter, and New Girl all in one place?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was one funny post. I've seen the picture of where cats shouldn't be on pinterest a lot this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Funny! The cat sitting in the kitchen sink might have the right idea if it's a hot enough summer day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!