Thursday, July 11, 2013

Friday Favorites No. 12

It feels like forever since I've done a Friday Favorites. I have a back log of things tagged and earmarked for Friday Favorites, so forgive me if this post gets a little long-winded.

FAVORITE OUTFIT
I just received these same shorts in from Asos yesterday and still trying to decide whether or not to keep them. Kim from Penny Pincher Fashion looks great in them, and I may have to steal her styling tips.

Maybe I just have a thing for black and white stripes because my other favorite outfit this week (originally posted last week) is Wendy's tulle skirt and striped sequin top. I don't think I could ever pull this off, but I love it, regardless.


FAVORITE TWEETS




FAVORITE RECIPES

This strawberry and cream slab pie recipe reminds me of a giant pop tart, which means it must be awesome!

I also don't think it's any secret that I like cake and ice cream, so Funfetti Ice Cream Sundae cupcakes sound like something I would be totally on board with.

FAVORITE BLOG POST
Thanks to Whitney and her tweet, I finally got a better understanding about what Robin Thicke might mean when he asks "what rhymes with hug me" in 'Blurred Lines'.

FAVORITE FIND
I don't know how much of a find this is, but I discovered the show Freaks and Geeks on Netflix and I am hooked. I had heard a lot of good things about it, but I never actually watched it.

FAVORITE PINS



What were some of your favorite things from the week? Link up, below! All I ask is that you follow my little blog on some platform (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter, etc.) and that you link back and share the link-up with your readers!

8 comments:

  1. I love Freaks & Geeks!

    Also love the dog tweet. I wish the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuuuumm I want to eat that pie/pop tart. It looks delicious! Also I think you could rock those shorts with a hot pink shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is my ideal office space! Someday. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks for including me - you should definitely keep the shorts...love them!! :)

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Stopping by from the Bloglovin Collective!
    I just read through your last few posts and you are officially on my "faves" list. I was rolling looking at your Things That Make Me Laugh post and your fiance's post was hilarious!
    Needless to say "new follower"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Lindsey - those shorts will look SO cute on you, you should definitely keep them. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love those striped black and white shorts and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't already pinned that delicious strawberry and cream slab pie! Have a great weekend!

    xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

    ReplyDelete
  8. there's possibly nothing better than funfetti... except Funfetti Ice Cream Sundae cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!