Tuesday, July 9, 2013

E. Leigh's $150 Giveaway!

In honor of Jaime's new job and because her new employer is AWESOME, they have offered one lucky reader a $150 gift card to their store, E.Leigh's! This gift card will be good for any online purchases or purchases on their Facebook page.-->their website is being updated, but will hopefully be back up and running soon.

Check out their page as well as some other amazing bloggers!

1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7

*winner will be verified

5 comments:

  1. I would buy a super cute outfit to wear to an outdoor band concert this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy some more hair ties, the gorgeous bow necklace, and of course an adorable outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little shop has such cute outfits!! I can't wait for their website to be back up! :)

    mysmallrayofsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love so many of the outfits. I think I will buy a white tank and aqua shorts I picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun new outfit!
    I can't find a way to pin an outfit since their website is down. anyone else having this problem?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!