Monday, July 15, 2013

$100 Gift Card Giveaway!

For this months Favorite Things Giveaway we are giving away $100 to your choice of Nordstrom, Home Depot, Amazon, Target, Sephora, or Lululemon! Which means there is pretty much an option for everyone, whether you want to freshen up your style, just bought a new house, live in yoga pants...or all of the above!

 
Lauren / Beth / Laura
Amie / Allison / Samantha
Tracey / Jaime / Lindsey

This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada, 18 years or older. Winner will be verified.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

22 comments:

  1. I would like a gift card to Target (if Target is an option, why would you even ask, haha!)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would like the Home Depot.
    My husband is repairing the bathroom and well this would help towards a new toilet that we need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a toss up between amazon and nordstrom!



    adoruhs(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win this and would probably go with Target! I just got a new job and need some new and professional clothes. This would come in handy! :)
    xx
    mysmallrayofsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd probably go with Nordstrom... giveaways are meant for indulgence & if I got it to any of the other places, it'd just be too practical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great giveaway!! I would probably choose amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would choose Amazon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would *love* Sephora, Nordstrom, or Amazon! Thanks so much ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love me some Target, but Lululemon is hard to turn down!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's tough! I'd choose either Home Depot or Target.
    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Target! I am collecting them.

    Katie
    He Calls Me Grace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally TARGET!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd probably get Home Depot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely Target, I love that place!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tough choice! Hmmm.... I will narrow it down to three: Nordstrom, Amazon, or Target! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thin i would chose the Nordstrom gc..since i haven't shopped there for a long time
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would choose Amazon, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would pick the Amazon card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!