Monday, July 22, 2013

Hashtag Awesome

This weekend was my Bachelorette weekend spent in Fredricksburg, Texas, which a small town outside of Austin. It is basically Texas wine country, so I bet you can guess what we did...lots of drinking!!

We also spent a large part of the weekend coming up with Instagram hashtags for the weekend. If you follow me on Instagram, you will see that we kept adding more as the day went on, and we drank more wine.
1) Our super cute house just down the road from the wineries. If you are in Texas and are planning a trip to Fredricksburg anytime soon I highly recommend 101 Settlement.
2) We got the drinking started early on Saturday. I was on a strick cycle of water, coffee, and mimosas.
3 & 4) Our super cute group in the house and on our wine tour shuttle.
5) First stop, Becker Wineries. One of my favorites.
6) Second stop, William and Chris where we managed to only break one glass. I call that a success.
7) Third stop, a liquor store where they were doing tastings of all sorts of things, including moonshine. I tried some Apple Pie moonshine, and I have to say, it wasn't half bad.
8) Fourth stop, Grape Creek winery. By this point all the wine started to taste the same and I had a little case of the drunk eyes.
9) Lindsey and Lindsay amongst the vineyards at Grape Creek.
10) One of my friends couldn't make it to the wine tasting, but she came last that night for dinner and some more partying!
11) The drinking continued pretty much all night.
12) Needless to say, at stop at Jo's coffe in Austin was necessary to get over the wine hangover and get me through my drive back to Dallas.

And the fun will continue this week. I am working from the office all week and have 2 more small showers with co-workers and B's parent's friends. It is going to go by in a flash, so please forgive me if I miss a post one of these days!

Linking up with Weekend Shenanigans, This Weekend I, The GFC Collective

12 comments:

  1. That looks like such a good time! Good friends and good wine are what every girl needs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff, sounds like a FUN trip! Lots of drinkin going on....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect weekend; your best friends and some delicious wine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bachelorette Weekends are always a good time. Im glad you had a good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun, I love bachelorette parties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun!!! Love little wine tasting weekends! And I've seen that Apple Pie Moonshine here in Cali and always wondered if it was any good...hmmm.. may have to pick some up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like so much fun! Im from San Antonio which is about 45 minutes from Fredericksburg. We love going there all the time for wine tours, did y'all try the wineritas?

    Amanda @ Happily Ever After
    http://www.karlshappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no idea there WAS a Texas wine country! looks like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!