Friday was my battle with our wedding envelopes. Who knew printing on envelopes would be so difficult!? If I had known better I would have hired a calligrapher or practiced my handwriting a bit more. Unfortunately, I didn't have time for that nonsense. After 4 different attempts at printing and losing my mind (I mean...I might have cried over these stupid envelopes), they finally got printed.
The only reason I tell you that story is to explain the first 2 pictures.
1. My dinner was literally a bottle of wine and spinach dip. That's it. At least there was some antioxidants in there, and some spinach. Right?
2. So...the bottle of wine and the stress may have lead to some bad decisions. For instance, I watched 'Honey'...on purpose. Did you know Jessica Alba can dance? No? Oh, well, that's because she can't. Great casting for a dance movie.
3. Saturday, a friend and I tried out a beer tasting event at a local bar. It was clearly well organized because they served beer in Dixie cup. Nothing better than beer, 1 ounce at a time our of a soggy cup.
4. That night, B and I went out to dinner for Thai. Normally we don't get dessert, but we were intrigued by the sticky rice and mango, which was AMAZING. I know it looks like a big slimy blob, but it was delicious.
5. On our light rail ride back to the apartment, we spotted a Left Behind dvd that was...left behind. I couldn't help but snap a photo of the irony.
6. We spent the rest of Saturday night stuffing envelopes. Oh, it's such an exciting life we lead.
7. Sunday afternoon we went to the newly opened Chuy's, which was pretty much like being back in Texas. Oh Tex Mex, we've missed you.
8. After Chuy's and a trip to the jewelery store to order my wedding band, we made a trip to Costco. And what is a trip to Costco without a $1 cup of fro-yo!?
9. We finally finished the
I hope your weekend was better, and by that I mean I hope it didn't resort to you watching Honey!
Also, we are running a giveaway right now for a $100 gift card of your choice!!
Linking up with Weekend Shenanigans, This Weekend I, The GFC Collective, Mingle Monday

Yay for finishing invitations! That's the best feeling :-)
ReplyDeleteHaha I've never seen Honey but I'll take your word for it!
ReplyDeleteLooking like you had a pretty great weekend. Here's to an awesome week ahead :)
Glad you got the invitations done, even though you had to fight with the envelopes. And that mexican food and froyo look delicious!
ReplyDeletegood news is that those invitations look so great!!
ReplyDeleteSO sorry to hear that you had to fight with the invitations- but they looks SOO beautiful! :) AND so sorry to hear that a person close to you may not be able to attend :( Hope that you have a LOVELY week lady!!
ReplyDelete:) Rebecca
Numbers 1-3 are so rough. I'm so sorry. lol
ReplyDeleteBut I was way amused by the irony of the Left Behind dvd.
And the envelopes turned out beautiful. And hey, at least they are done now, right?
Yum Chuy's! My husband and I just moved to Charlotte after being in the Houston area for 4 years, so we're ecstatic that Chuy's got here right after we did. We're planning to go this week. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteThe chips and salsa and fro yo look amazing! I'm liking your ways!!
ReplyDeleteI want fro-yo now!
ReplyDeletewww.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
www.daisyraeboutique.com
we spent a few days yelling at the printer before we gave up and sent our envelopes to a calligrapher :( I understand your pain - but you triumphed in the end!
ReplyDelete