Friday, July 19, 2013

The Weekend is off to a Good Start

Happy Friday!! Today is an especially exciting Friday because I am off to Austin, TX for my bachelorette party! I am so excited to spend some quality time with some of my best friends and drink lots of wine!

However, due to the packing and all the other things I have to do before I leave, I won't be posting my Friday Favorites today! So sorry! However, if you already planned a Friday Favorites post, you can still link up below!!

And in honor of the genius that is Sharknado, I leave you with this:

Have a great weekend!!



6 comments:

  1. Have a great time at your bachelorette party!

    I've got to see this sharknado movie. I keep hearing so many crazy things about it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, okay I did not need to see that picture. I'm debating on whether or not I want to do a shark tank in Cape Town. That picture is pushing me towards no ...

    ps have fun this weekend!! woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Have fun this weekend! Don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have an amazing time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. I am a new follower thank to the Blog Hop. Where in Carolina are you from? I'm in upstate, SC. I look forward to reading more of your blog. Have a great weekend!!

    **Feel free to stop by my blog at http://southernnewlywed22.blogspot.com/
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!