We knew we wanted to try to recreate these at home, so after some experimenting, we found a recipe that rivaled the restaurant version. Best part is, they are pretty easy to make and are probably a lot healthier.
These days, I love making my own tortillas, and they are not that hard. These tacos can obviously be made with their store-bought counterpart, but if you want to make your own, I have a recipe here.
I hope you give these tacos a try. You truly won't regret it! And don't let the watermelon weird you out. Once you try it, you will love it!
You can print and zip the recipe here.
Also, we are running a giveaway right now for a $100 gift card of your choice!!
Linking up for Taste of Tuesday, Google Friend Conect, Bloglovin Linkup, The Pin It Party, Pinterest Power Party





Wow, I would have never thought of watermelon, but it sounds like it's pretty amazing!
ReplyDeleteWatermelon on top of tacos?! Never would have thought of that, but your pictures sold me! They look so good! Glad you linked up with us!
ReplyDeletemmm i think i will be printing this one! looks so good!!
ReplyDeleteHi!! I'm a new follower. This recipe looks amazing!! Definitely going to have to try it.
ReplyDeletewww.hopelesslyeverafter.blogspot.com if you want to stop by!!
That sounds so good. I love Watermelon! Perfect combo. Pinning this to try.
ReplyDeleteOMG I have to try these stat!
ReplyDelete