It's Sunday again which means it's time for another Sunday Social link up with Neely and Ashley.
1. What are the 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)?
Side note: This list kind of depresses me. Clearly I can live without these things, and maybe my life would be "better" if I did.
(1)My cell phone. Not because I need to be constantly in contact with people, but because EVERYTHING is on my cellphone. If I get bored during work, I can check Twitter or Facebook. I can also listen to Pandora or my favorite podcasts. I have left my phone at home a couple times and those are really really slow days.
(2) Gum. Yes, you read correctly. I hate it when I run out of gum at work. Something about constantly chewing or having the flavor really keeps focused at work. I don't really know what it is.
(3) Um...if I said B, are you going to roll your eyes at me? (I know you are...it's okay, I am rolling my eyes at me, too) But he really does brighten my day and all together makes my life better.
(4) The Internet. I don't think any explanation is necessary.
(5) Moisturizer. I have really dry skin, so I am constantly putting it on my hands at work. Or on my elbows because I am prone to get eczema breakouts there.
1. What are the 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)?
Side note: This list kind of depresses me. Clearly I can live without these things, and maybe my life would be "better" if I did.
(1)My cell phone. Not because I need to be constantly in contact with people, but because EVERYTHING is on my cellphone. If I get bored during work, I can check Twitter or Facebook. I can also listen to Pandora or my favorite podcasts. I have left my phone at home a couple times and those are really really slow days.
(2) Gum. Yes, you read correctly. I hate it when I run out of gum at work. Something about constantly chewing or having the flavor really keeps focused at work. I don't really know what it is.
(3) Um...if I said B, are you going to roll your eyes at me? (I know you are...it's okay, I am rolling my eyes at me, too) But he really does brighten my day and all together makes my life better.
| B and I at the NCAA Elite 8 game in 2010 |
(5) Moisturizer. I have really dry skin, so I am constantly putting it on my hands at work. Or on my elbows because I am prone to get eczema breakouts there.
2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
Definitely Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet. It is a historical fiction based in the 12th century about building a cathedral. Sounds riveting, I know. But trust me, this is the only book that immediately upon finishing it, I wanted to start reading it again (or maybe because its so long I forgot what happened 700 pages ago).
3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012?
Definitely Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet. It is a historical fiction based in the 12th century about building a cathedral. Sounds riveting, I know. But trust me, this is the only book that immediately upon finishing it, I wanted to start reading it again (or maybe because its so long I forgot what happened 700 pages ago).
3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012?
Oh gosh...lots of things...but maybe just get more wedding planning done. I have sort of written off the rest of the year in terms of accomplishing some of my big New Years resolutions.
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
I can't really settle on one particular year. Senior year of college was pretty fun, I would do that again. So was the year right after graduation - finally totally living on my own in a new city with all my friends (kinda sounds like college). This year has been pretty great, too. It's the first year that B and I are living in the same city and I am not in grad school.
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
I can't really settle on one particular year. Senior year of college was pretty fun, I would do that again. So was the year right after graduation - finally totally living on my own in a new city with all my friends (kinda sounds like college). This year has been pretty great, too. It's the first year that B and I are living in the same city and I am not in grad school.
![]() |
| Senior Year Formal |
| One of our first trips back to Baylor after graduation. |
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
I wish people knew that I was just shy and not unfriendly. I promise I am friendly when you get to know me, but I am not super outgoing which is why I may not be very talkative or smiley. I should smile more. Maybe that's what I will try to accomplish by the end of 2012.
Hope you all had a great weekend!
Hope you all had a great weekend!



Hi there! I'm a new follower from Sunday Social :) I am so excited to read more from you and I'd love for you to stop my blog and follow along as well :D
ReplyDeletehttp://braceface87.blogspot.com/
Visiting from Sunday Social. I am shy too!! And sometimes I think people think I am unfriendly but I am not...totally know what you mean!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Whitney
http://somethingbroughtyouhere.blogspot.com/
ive never read the book :) def would love to give it a try! stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog! its super cute :)
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by love & hot chocolate! i love your green stripes on the blog!
ReplyDelete