What are your favorite pins from the week?
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Oh How Pinteresting!
Not too long ago I went on a interior decorating pinning spree. I even had an OHP post about it, in which I stated my longing to redecorate. Well, now that we are moving my wish will come true in just a matter of days so I have once again turned to Pinterest for some inspiration for the new apartment.
Sadly, the whole moving thing takes some of the fun out of redecorating.
What are your favorite pins from the week?
What are your favorite pins from the week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Omg can I please have that dining room with the red chairs. LOVE!! Lol new follower from the link up today :-)
ReplyDeleteI love using pinterest for design inspiration! love the pink seat!!
ReplyDeleteCame though the link up!!
Love the bathroom! I'm obsessed with grey right now and sometimes wish hubby would let me repaint our bathroom (too bad we just painted it light blue a couple months ago).
ReplyDeleteThese are some great pins! I just stalked your Home Sweet Home pin board - great stuff!!
ReplyDelete