What is your all-time favorite song?
It's so hard for me to pick an all-time favorite anything. It changes all the time and sometimes it depends on how I'm feeling. I have a few at the moment that are my favorites:Mumford and Sons - The Cave
Jason Mraz - I won't give up
Will Hoge (covered by Eli Young Band) - Even If It Breaks Your Heart
I could listen to these songs on repeat all day.
What is your favorite singer/band?
Hands down my favorite singer is Ray LaMontagne. It's hard to describe Ray. Here is what Pandora says: With a voice that recalls a huskier, sandpaper version of Van Morrison and Tim Buckley, Ray LaMontagne joins such artists as Iron & Wine in creating folk songs that are alternately lush and intimately earthy." Well...just listen for yourself.
What is your theme song/song that best describes your life?
Gosh, this is really hard. When I was in middle school and one of the boys I had a huge crush on started dating another girl, I thought that the song that defined my life was Brandy's "Have You Ever Loved Someone". (Don't judge, aren't all teenage girls this dramatic?)
The Ray song I have above (You are the Best Thing) is probably that one that describes my life right now. You know, still on that engagement high (are you sick of it yet?).
The Ray song I have above (You are the Best Thing) is probably that one that describes my life right now. You know, still on that engagement high (are you sick of it yet?).
What songs put you in a good mood?
This could possibly be added to the "songs you are embarrassed to admit that you love" category but I am immediately put in a good mood once November/December rolls around and I can turn on my Glee Christmas music Pandora station. Its the best!
![]() |
| EW.com |
What is your favorite road-trip music?
My favorite thing to listen to on road-trips isn't music, its podcasts. They keep me entertained and help the time go by faster. My favorites are Stuff You Should Know, Stuff You Missed in History Class, and Stuff Mom Never Told You (All HowStuffWorks.com podcasts)But the best music to listen to is anything you can sing along with.



I still haven't listened to One Direction yet! I feel so out of the loop!
ReplyDeleteI do adore that Jason Mraz song!
ReplyDeleteomg love jason mraz! great blog hun!
ReplyDelete