Thursday, September 19, 2013

Friday Favorites



FAVORITE RECIPE
I've said it before, I'll say it again: fig and prosciutto were made for each other. I just wish I found this recipe before we had people over last week.

FAVORITE SHOW
So this isn't a TV show, but it is a Netflix show...and it is awesome. Derek is a new show by Ricky Gervias, and it is so heartwarming and unexpectedly funny. I highly recommend it!


FAVORITE OUTFIT
I don't know about you but I am so excited to break out the fall clothes, which might be evidence in some of the outfits I have been favoring lately. I am loving darker colors and especially anything black and white. Which is why I love Shanna's outfit!

FAVORITE POST
I typically avoid anything controversial on the blog. What can I say, I hate confrontation. But I admire people who step out there and make their opinions known, especially when they standing up for what they believe. Which is why I appreciated Jessa's post about the latest Miss America pageant winner and all the backlash she has been getting. How people can be so close-minded is beyond me.

FAVORITE PINS



We would love to hear about your favorites from the week!! Link up, below! All we ask is that you follow Jennifer or I on some platform (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter, etc.) and that you link back and share the link-up with your readers!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Netflix recommendation! I was just trying to figure out what to watch next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Shanna, her outfits are always so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg those fig and prosciutto cups look SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a happy post! It makes my Friday! - J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love fig and prosciutto, and with goat cheese too? Perfection. I'm in love with those shoes that Shanna's wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been hearing so much about Derek! Guess it should go on the list. Netflix is really on their game!
    Love the Friday Favs.. very happy to say that I just linked up for the first time :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just loved Shanna's outfit too! It is definitely fall here this weekend & it has been glorious :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!