Thursday, September 26, 2013

Friday Favorites

Today marks two weeks. Two weeks until.....the premiere of Machete Kills (the follow up to the award winning, critically acclaimed Machete staring Lindsay Lohan)!!

Obviously. I am not sure what other important things might be happening in two weeks.

Here are my favorites for the week! Link up with Jennie and me and share your favorites!
Make sure you grab a button, follow your host, and say hello to other bloggers! 

FAVORITE RECIPES
Fresh Tomato and Onion Jam via Serious Eats
Potato, Chorizo, and Spinach Tacos via Serious Eats

FAVORITE POST
Working From Home Problems via Savvy Sugar
 I can totally relate to all of this. Except the cat. 

FAVORITE VIDEO
#LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO


FAVORITE IDEA EVER
PB&J 2.0

FAVORITE OUTFIT
Olivia Polermo

What were you favorites from the week??

9 comments:

  1. I LOVED the video with Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon! #hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be hungry this morning....I'm thinking about making that PBJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Jam and those Tacos look so yummy! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely agree. That hashtag video is hilarious! And what's funnier than Justin and Jimmy together? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that we both have the "Hashtag" skit! I laughed so hard when I saw it!

    ~K
    kristiesbluejeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The PB & J 2.0 appears life changing. I will just minus the J;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to link up next week!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those tacos look great - I'll have to get my husband to make them. ;) And as someone who just finished her 4th week working from home, I totally relate to that post, cats and all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!