Thursday, October 3, 2013

Friday Favorites

Here are my favorites for the week! Link up with Jennie and me and share your favorites! Make sure you grab a button, follow your host, and say hello to other bloggers! 

FAVORITE OUTFIT
Brooklyn Blonde

FAVORITE RECIPE
Butternut Squash and Spinach Lasagna Rolls

FAVORITE TWEET

FAVORITE POST
Man plans entire wedding off of girlfriend's Pinterest wedding board.

What were your favorites from the week?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for hosting. Have a great weekend Lindsey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! That outfit is amazing!!! If only!
    Missy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome that he planned the whole wedding off of Pinterest, what a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lasagna roll looks amazing! Can't wait to try it out. Happy Friday.
    ~Krista
    kristiesbluejeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg that pinterest wedding was awesome. I can't believe he did that and pulled it all off! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stopped by from the Weekend Block Party. I followed you on Pinterest. If you would like to follow me here is my link. http://www.pinterest.com/bettytaylor234/boards/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!