That is how my weekend can be summarized.
| My title inspiration |
Let me explain.
Friday night, B was out, so I was left to my own accord. Fine by me. I could watch the Olympic opening ceremonies without scrutiny. I love the Olympics. B likes the sports, but he doesn't think the opening ceremony (henseforth knows as 'OC') qualifies as entertainment. I will admit, this OC does not even light a candle to Beijing's, but it was amusing. I did liked reading everyone's twitter posts:
![]() |
| Some of my favorites. |
(The only Olympics-related thing that started with a 'B' I could think of was Beach Volleyball)
On Saturday, B and I finally saw the Dark Knight Rises (Batman) and on our way stopped by Costco to pick up a new friend (Bear).
![]() |
| We named him Ted. |
So, Sunday was the big day. We attended a birthday party for my friend's 3 year old son, Maverick. That's what the bear was for. Let me tell you...if you have not attended a 3 year old's birthday party...you are missing out. It will inspire you. Inspire you not to have children. I did want to take one little girl home though. She thought I was a teenager. Bless her heart.
![]() |
| This bear will last a week. At most. |
Don't you wish you had a stuffed teddy bear twice your size?





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!