Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday, so I am linking up again with Jamie again today for WILW.



I'm loving my new blog design and name. As I said yesterday, I am changing the title of my blog and I put a little more work into the design, as well. I couldn't be happier with it, and it didn't take as long as I thought. Hopefully I will have it up and running by tomorrow!

My new blog design by Leelou Blogs


I'm loving getting my Birchbox every month filled with lots of fun goodies! This month I got a Tiffany-blue nail polish, tinted moisturizer sample, perfume sample, ear buds, and a Lara Bar sample.



I'm loving the red skinny jeans I got from LOFT a few weeks ago so much that I think I am going to get the pink ones, too...when they go on sale, of course.




I'm loving my sweet fiance (well, I always love him). My cell phone has been on the fritz for a while and its time to get a new one. But a new cell phone really isn't in the budget. B knew I wanted to get the new Samsung Galaxy S III (how could I not link anything with a III at the end: Robert Griffin III, Perry Jones III) which is already back-ordered for Verizon. He let me use two gift cards he was waiting to use for other things so that I could order the phone now. He earned the gift cards by 1) playing a really good round of golf in a company tournament and 2) for being an awesome employee. Essentially, with the 2 gift cards, I only had to pay $25 for the phone. Yep, he's the best.

The phone that makes iPhone users jealous.

I'm loving this cute Asos dress. Shouldn't be too shocking since my wedding "theme" is blue and white with stripes. Maybe this would make a cute dress for engagement pictures.

Source
Happy Wednesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!