Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie again today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!




Since I am trying on dresses today with my mom here are some dresses that I'm loving:
Pinterest
Pinterest
Marchesa

JCrew

I'm loving these monogrammed clutches by Marley Lilly. I think they would be really cute bridesmaid gifts.

I'm loving my new Erin Condren wedding planner! I just got it yesterday, and I love it!...but anyone notice anything wrong? Yeah, I put in the wrong date.



I'm loving (adoring) these centerpieces. Building off of last week's love of white anemone's...look at the peach! In love!

Pinterest

Now that I have put myself on a cash-only budget my spending is pretty limited. I've been trying to pre-prioritize my spending into 'needs' and 'wants'. So far my 'needs' this month are new tires, car registration, and new contacts. That does not leave much for anything else...but if I did have money left over, this is whats on my 'want' list:

I'm loving green shorts/pants! They are perfect for the summer, Baylor games, St. Patty's day, etc.

Banana Republic


Gap

Old Navy

I'm loving leopard print flats. Perfect for fall...and even with some green pants!
Steve Madden
Lulu's




2 comments:

  1. love the clutch!!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove that clutch as well! I keep seeing that all over people's blogs and Pinterest! And I am obsessed with the EC planner! I have been debating on getting one or not (not sure I want to spend that much money on it!) How do you like it??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!