Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Another hump day. Another WILW with Jamie.


I'm loving that it is Wednesday and that means its halfway to the weekend. It has been a long week already, so the closer I am to the weekend, the better.

I'm loving these Baylor-related Someecards that are circulating amongst my Facebook friends. Baylor has been like that short, skinny, nerdy kid you knew in middle school, that turned into a cute, tall, athlete once they got into high school. For once we are getting noticed!



I'm loving any way to incorporate maps into home decor. I would really like to add a big world map somewhere so that B and I can mark off all the places we have been and want to go.

Pinterest via Everything Fabulous
Pinterest via Christy Wrights
Pinterest via A Cup of Jo

Pinterest via South Shore Decorating Blog


I'm loving the Spike TV show Repo Games. Yes, you heard right...Spike TV. Obviously B turned me on to this show, and it is definitely a guilty pleasure, but it is SO entertaining. AND you might actually learn something. Here is the premise: A repo man shows up at the home of the individual who is having their car repossessed. That individual has the opportunity to "win" their car and have the loan completely paid off by answer 3 of 5 questions correctly. Most of the questions are pretty easy, but lets face it, most of these people aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Here is one of my favorite contestants. The woman really knows her stuff and has a great attitude about it, but her husband is ready to give up after every question.



I'm loving anything with chevron. Classic like stripes, but with an edge (yeah...I know, that was corny).

Lulu's
Shop DWNY
Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest
Not that I want kids anytime soon, but I am glad some of my friends are having kids because I'm loving these cute baby clothes.

Pinterest
Etsy
Etsy
Cafe Press
Gap - does this come in adult sizes?

Only 2 more days until the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!