Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Must Have Wedding Shots Pt. 1

I have been doing a lot of research into photographers in San Diego lately. It has made me thing a lot about the kinds of wedding photographs I would like to have.

So, I started making a list.

    1. His face as I walk down the aisle
    Amore Photography


    2. Wide shot of the ceremony
    Amore Photography

    3. Our walk back down the aisle
      Gavin Wade Photographers

      4. The first dance

      Justin Lee

       5. An obligatory shot of the shoes
      Studio Castillero
       6. The AXO Sweetheart Song
      Lindsay J. C. Lack

      7. An artistic shot
      Scott Bertrand
      8. Boys being boys
      Studio Castillero

       9. A silhouette/sunset shot
      Melissa McClure


      10. A bridal part beach shot

      Carrie McClusky


      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!