It's Sunday once again. Tomorrow is Monday...boo...but I will relish in the last day of the weekend by linking up for this weeks Social Sunday.
1. What is the favorite handbag you've ever owned?
Full disclosure - I am not a handbag person. Don't get me wrong, if I had an obscene amount of disposal income I could become a handbag person, but I would rather spend my money elsewhere (like on shoes). With that said, my favorite purse is one I got just last year at the Michael Kors outlet store. I can't find any pictures online, but its like the mini Hamilton bag that was a big hit last season, but the leather is quilted and there is no lock detail.
| Bloomingdales |
2. What is the dream handbag you lust over?
You would think that a girl with a huge shoe addiction would also have a purse problem, but that is not the case. I don't really have a handbag that I lust over. I do really like just about anything from Kate Spade.
![]() |
| Paisley Grove Large Maise |
![]() |
| Gold Coast Cork Ginnie |
![]() |
| Cobble Hill Ellen |
3. What are your daily essentials in your purse or work bag?
I try to keep my purse as clutter free as possible. Every once in a while some receipts or papers get left in there and become all crumpled up. I hate that! I also hate feeling like I have lost things in my purse. My essentials: wallet, cell phone, day planner, chapstick, sunglasses.
4. What's in your purse right now?
1) Wedding planner, 2) day planner, 3) wallet, 4) sunglasses, 5) thumb drive, 6) work badge, 7) pen, 8) leftover almonds from Friday's snack, 9) hand moisturizer, 10) chapstick, 11) tinted chapstick, 12) sunscreen, 13) tinted moisturizer, 14) tampon. Not pictured: cell phone.






found you on social sunday!
ReplyDeletevery cute blog. Now following :)
xo
Christina
http://livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com/