Friday, November 9, 2012

High Five For Friday: Nov. 9

I'm participating in High Five For Friday for the first time this week. It's all about posting your favorite things from the past week. Here are mine:


The whole wheat pumpkin pancakes that I made on Sunday is probably my favorite recipe I have made recently. Plus I don't feel guilty eating them!


My favorite dress I found in a recent lunch-break-shopping-trip from Anthropologie that I am wearing for our pics on Saturday.


Just started reading The Red Tent this week for book club and I can already recommend it. It's a great read for anyone who likes historical fiction.

This is maybe the first time that I have actually appreciated the time change. I like that the sun rises earlier so I naturally wake up on time and can go running in the morning. Great way to start the day.

My favorite new site to find some discounted wedding stuff is The Real Real. If you and a brand snob or just love designer clothes, you have to check out The Real Real. I am on the watch for a pair of used Louboutins for the wedding.

I hope you have a great Friday and weekend!!



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting!!! I love your running shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Those pancakes look delicious!! And thanks for the book suggestion. We're going out of town for Thanksgiving and I need a good book to bring with me!! I'll go find The Red Tent. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic list. Those Loubotins are to die for! I hope you get them for your big day :)

    MJ
    Papersidewalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you for the Liebster award. Check out my blog for more details. Keep up the great work!
    xo
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn those pancakes look good! Can always find a cute dress at Anthro :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!