It's gross and rainy outside, so I think some comfort food is in order. I'm thinking spaghetti and turkey meatballs. I love this recipe from Skinny Taste.
Tuesday
I saw this recipe for spinach, chicken, tortilla bake on Pinterest and thought that not only did it look good, but it also looked like it would be pretty easy to make.
Wednesday
Sometimes it's nice just to do something simple, like chicken and veggies. We really like this recipe for roasted green beans and mushrooms.
Thursday
I want to do something meatless on Thursday, so I referred to some old pins and found this recipe for black bean and portobello enchiladas from Perry's Plate. I may make some in tortillas for B, and others in hallowed out zucchini for me.
Friday
I'm taking the day off of work on Friday, which means it's a great day to make something that requires a little more preparation. I'm thinking I will try this grilled veggie pizza from Pioneer Woman, or maybe a BBQ chicken pizza.
What are you cooking up this week? Leave your meal plans or recipes you are going to try in the comments! I would love to get some new ideas!







Oh yum, I wanna try that Tuesday meal!
ReplyDelete