Sunday, November 4, 2012

What's Cookin' Good Lookin'



Sunday & Monday
I found this recipe for bison meatloaf from Martha Stewart that I thought would be fun to try. I might do half bison and half beef since bison meat can be kind of expensive. I will let you know how it turns out. Hopefully it's good, because we will be easting leftovers on Monday.

Tuesday
I was watching Diners Drive Ins and Dives on Saturday and watched Guy make these delicious looking Thai lettuce wraps at some Thai place in Hawaii. I have looked for that recipe on Foodtv.com, but can't find it. I did, however, find a similar recipe on ThaiKitchen.com.
Wednesday
I pinned this picture a while ago, but unfortunately the link does not tie back to the source. I think I can recreate it based on the picture alone. Tortellini, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, pea pods, bell peppers, and cheese.
Thursday
I like to do a couple meatless meals a week, so I am thinking of making these veggie enchiladas. I have made them before, and we definitely don't miss the meat.

Friday
We are going down to Waco tomorrow to take our engagement pictures. I want to bring along some treats to give to our photographer and to drop off with one of my bridesmaids who lives down there. I'm thinking I will try out this Chocolate Caramel Cookies with Sea Salt.

What do you have cooking up this week? Share below!








2 comments:

  1. I think this is the tortellini dish. It was delicious! I added more tomatoes and mushrooms when I made it.

    http://www.bhg.com/recipe/poultry/tortellini-and-garden-vegetable-bake/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's it! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!