It is very possible that you may have missed a fairly big
announcement from Target this weekend. I would have if I had not seen a passing tweet from Target mentioning the collaboration with Neiman Marcus. But even then I didn't really think much of it.
The two retailers are teaming up for a
special holiday gift collection featuring 24 very notable designers like
Carolina Herrera, Tory Burch, Jason Woo, Oscar De La Renta, and many
others. There are over 50 items anywhere from $10 to $500 for him, her, Fido, and the home.
The prices for most of these items are pretty
reasonable for "designer" clothes, accessories, and home decor. However,
there are some things that are definitely out of my budget, like the $500 Alice and Olivia bicycle.
Below are my favorite items in the collection, and could be gifts for some of my friends and family (or myself) if I can get my hands on them. All images
are from Neiman Marcus, and I encourage you to visit their website or
Target's for more information. Everything goes on sale on December
1...and you know it will be going fast!
Band of Outsiders Cookie Cutters (set), $29.99; Brian Atwood Leather Gloves, $49.99; Carolina Herrera Travel Bags (set), $39.99; Jason Wu Ornament (set), $49.99; Oscar de la Renta Tote $59.99; Philip Crangi Frame, $49.99.
Prabal Gurung Cape, $79.99; Rag and Bone Shot Glasses (set), $19.99; Robert Rodriguez Dress, $99.99; Thom Brown Women's Blazer, $129.99; Tory Burch Lunch Box, $19.99; Tracy Reece Dessert Plates (set), $39.99.
If I can, I may have to buy multiples of some of these items. You know, for me and the giftee. I can't let them have all the fun!
What are your favorite items from the collection?




I hadn't heard about this! I already see a few things I may need :). Following you via GFC blog hop!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! You can definitely join us for disneyworld for thanksgiving haha. It sounds so nice if it isn't busy! Following you back :)
ReplyDeletesjdmiller.blogspot.com
Lovin the blog! I nominated you for the Liebster award! Go check out my blog for more info :) www.briannanicolec.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteKeep it up!
Bri
Oh Dear God I need those ornaments. I can tell already that your blog is going to be hard on my bank account, but I'm totally okay with it - so happy to have found you on the GFC hop!
ReplyDeleteStop by and say hi sometime!
www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com
I hadn't heard about this - how awesome! I will definitely be checking it out in December!
ReplyDeleteWHAAATT??? What an amazing colab!! I love Target and I love to look at Neiman Marcus...sometime I just like to go in and "SMELL" b/c it has an "expensive you'll never own anything here" smell that only Neimans can have! new follower from Tell me about it Tues!
ReplyDelete