I know tomorrow is Thanksgiving, but I am so ready to start decorating for Christmas. Hense the theme today. I'm working from home today, which means 2 things: I am probably still in my PJs and I will be getting out all of my Christmas decorations during my lunch break. Yep, so ready for Christmas!
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
Have a Happy Happy Thanksgiving!!!











Such cute stuff! I love the big burlap sack from Santa. I need to follow you on Pinterest! You find good stuff.
ReplyDeleteLove this post, I can't wait to decorate either!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
Loooove that wrapping!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pins!
Happy Thanksgiving to you!
That burlap sack for kiddos presents is precious!!
ReplyDeleteI totally want to do that thing with the lights around the tomato cage. I left my tomato cages out...we'll see if it happens!
ReplyDeleteChristmas is my favorite and I LOVE these pins!
ReplyDeleteoh hooray for Christmas. Love all of these.
ReplyDeleteAloha,
Following ya from the GFC hop and am so excited to get to know ya better.
I'd love it if you'd join me for the ride at localsugarhawaii.com where we're riding the wave of life.
We've got this amazing team hosting An Aloha Affair so that we can all gather and share and mingle with other beautiful creatives over the next few days. You are personally invited to join us, if you please. I'd love it if you would.
xo,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com