Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Social

This week's Sunday Social is all about catching up!
1. What is currently on your wish list?
I really don't have much on my wish list. I just got a new camera (part early Christmas present from B). My phone is fairly new. Since we  have been registering lately, there are quite a few home/kitchen related items that I want, but they can wait until the wedding. One thing that I do kinda want is a new purse. But I might have to save up for a while...
Kate Spade Carlisle Street Mills

2. Share a new iphone, droid, ipad app you have recently discovered that we all need.
I haven't added a new app lately, but one of my favorites is the How Stuff Works app. I listen to all my podcasts from it and it just has some fun facts to read through when I get bored.

3. What is a new Fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
The New Normal and Go On.

4. Share your Social Media links for us to follow you on (pinterest, twitter, facebook, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why?
Pinterest
Twitter (I keep it private, but I will accept your request as long as you are not some random business that has no business following me)
Instagram (profile: lbralla)

My favorite is definitely Pinterest.

5. What is a TV show or Movie or Song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of…feel free to name one of each.
I could watch an entire marathon of Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother. I don't think I will get sick of those shows anytime soon.

3 comments:

  1. Just followed you on Twitter.

    I swear I'm not a business. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh the Big Bang Theory is so hilarious!

    But only for smart people. I don't think stupid people get it!

    xo C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love The New Normal! I'm so glad you've added it to your DVR also. Adorable blog, I'm you're newest follower. Thank you for checking mine out also! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!