FAVORITE BLOG POST
Thanks to Meghan and her recap of her experience at the Texas Style Counsel, I found this great post by Elizabeth at Delightfully Tacky on how to take photos of yourself. This post is not just great for for all the burgoning fashion bloggers who don't have a photographer, but great advice on taking photos in general. I bet even if you don't blog or don't blog about your outfits there will be a time where you will want to take a picture of yourself and won't have someone to take your picture.
FAVORITE NEW SHOW
It's summer which means that new TV programming is limited. But there is one show that B and I can't get enough of, Comedy Central's Drunk History. It is exactly what it sounds like. People get drunk and talk about history. Tell me what's not awesome about that.
FAVORITE OUTFIT
![]() |
| via Hallie Daily |
FAVORITE PINS
FAVORITE ARTICLE
For the first time maybe ever, even when RG3 was there, Baylor is making lots of news...for the right reasons. There have been numerous articles written on this years team and our program that, quite frankly, scare the shit out of me. Don't get me wrong, they are all pretty flattering, but they scare me because now the expectations high. I like having low expectations and exceeding them. I like being the underdog. With that said, one of favorite articles is this one published over on Grantland.com.
FAVORITE INSTAGRAM
This past weekend the lovely Betsy from Betsy Transatlantically made my blueberry drop cookie recipe and posted a picture of them! I think hers turned out better than mine did!
![]() |
| @btransatlantic |





YAY YOUR COOKIES! They were DELISH. I will say that I left them in the oven for nearly 30 minutes - maybe that's why they're flatter than yours? - but that's what they wanted :) YUM!
ReplyDeleteI saw the monkey pin this week and silently nodded my head in agreement.
ReplyDeleteThose concrete votives are so cool! And I love that outfit!
ReplyDeleteWe love the show "drunk history"! I seriously want to pee my pants when I watch it! haha! happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteThat midi skirt looks so good on her! I just don't know if I'd be able to pull it off. And those drop cookies look so yummy!
ReplyDeleteThat skirt is so beautiful! I wish I could pull off a look like that, but i'm so short! PS. I'm so excited you joined my league!!!
ReplyDeleteHopefully they play a couple reruns of Drunk History because I missed it! Sounds like I need to see it!
ReplyDeleteBahaha..the bathing suit meme pin cracks me up! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteI would be so happy if full skirts were in style. I love them so much. I wear them anyway lol.
ReplyDeleteEmily
eageremily.blogspot.com