This week for Friday Favorites I have the lovely Jennifer co-hosting with me!! She and I will be running this little party together from now on, so hopefully you guys can all meet a whole new set of friends!
I also apologize in advance for my limited number of favorites this week. I wasn't able to do as much internet trolling and blog reading as usual. How rude for work and life to get in the way, right?!
FAVORITE OUTFIT
I am loving high waisted shorts these days. This is not the first pair that I have favorited for a week. B could not disagree more. He thinks high waisted shorts are weird. But what does he know? I love how she paired them with a bigger shirt that highlights her tiny waist!
![]() |
| The Stylish Housewife |
I typically stop reading after Nutella. If it has Nutella in it, I will eat it. No matter what. While cereal seems like it might be more work than its worth, I might just have to try this Nutella Breakfast Cereal from A Beautiful Mess.
FAVORITE DIY
I always have a hair tie around my wrist. At someone during the day I will want to put my hair up and I hate it when I can't find a hair tie. Obviously, it's not the most glamorous accessory, so I love what I Spy DIY did to jazz it up. I feel like I could totally knock these out over the weekend.
What were some of your favorite things from the week? Link up, below! All we ask is that you follow Jessica or I on some platform (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter, etc.) and that you link back and share the link-up with your readers!
Linking up with Weekend Shenanigans, This Weekend I, The GFC Collective, Less Laundry More Linking, Share It Link Party, Taste of Tuesday, Google Friend Conect, The Pin It Party, Pinterest Power Party, Style Sessions, Trend Spin Linkup, I Feel Pretty, What I Wore Wednesday, Random Wednesday, Wildcard Wednesday, Three-fer Thursday, Tucker Up, GYB Networking Party H54F, That Friday Blog Hop, #backthatazzup



I love the idea of jazzing up hair ties.
ReplyDeleteI am not a fan of the high waist short.
I love high waisted shorts ... the stripy ones look fab!
ReplyDeleteMissy
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am totally obsessing over those high waisted shorts!!
ReplyDeletexo,
Sincerely Miss Ash
Those hair ties are fantastic. I just discovered your blog through that Friday blog hop and I'm thrilled to start following! I may just have to start linking up to Friday Favorites as well!
ReplyDeleteThe high-waisted shorts look is so cute. Just my style! I am sure my husband would hate it though, lol!
ReplyDelete-Karen
www.yourstylistkaren.com
Love the outfit and those hair ties are awesome! Discovered you thru a bloghop and linked up here as well. :)
ReplyDeleteI couldn't agree more that this has been an insanely LONG week! CHEERS to a 3 day weekend!
ReplyDeleteJules