Sunday, August 4, 2013

HANAair Hair Dryer Review

I don't know if this happens to you, but every time I come back from a long trip, my hair is fried. Something about the hotel shampoo, the weird water, the cheap hotel hair dryer...my hair always comes back needing some serious therapy. 

When I got back from Dallas last week, my hair was in bad shape. I really just wanted to let it "heal" and let it air dry ever day for the next week, but between church and work that wasn't going to happen. So before church on Sunday I pulled out my new Hana Air Hair Dryer to give it a try.


The HANAair Professional Hair Dryer has ion, which not only conditions hair while it dries but it also reduces static electricity. It also has tourmaline and titanium oxide technology with promote healthier hair and silver nanotechnology for antibacterial protection. But aside from actually being good for your hair, it has a strong yet quiet motor that has 3 heat settings and 2 fan speeds.

After using my HANAair hair dryer my formerly dried and fried hair was soft and smooth. I am not kidding. I didn't even have to use a straightener on my hair afterwards!

Since then, I have been using the hair dryer pretty regularly, and I do not feel like my hair is drying out as it normally does with other hair dyers. Plus, it is so much quieter than other hair dryers I have used. I was drying my hair a room away and B didn't even notice! And even though it is pretty quite, it is just as powerful, if not more powerful than my old dryer. I have very thick hair so it takes me at least 10 minutes to completely dry my hair. I think it only took me about 6-7 minutes with the HANAair dryer.

I will definitely not go back to using my cheap, mass-market dryer any more. I have been converted!

You can learn more about the HANAair Professional Hair Dryer here and please go and like their Facebook page here!



*While I was compensated with a free HANAair Professional Hair Dryer, all opinions herein expressed are my own.*

 

2 comments:

  1. Everyone always says that there's such a big difference between the "cheap" hair dryers and the nice ones.. And I just haven't gotten up the courage to go out and spend an arm and a leg on a blow dryer!! But now I might have too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dying to try one of these HANA hair dryer, especially since they have been getting such great reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!