FAVORITE RECIPE
This peach and chicken salad recipe is curtsey of a guest post on Lemons, Avocados, and the Bay by Jane from Pink and Green. I can't get enough peaches this summer, and this salad is a fun and different way to use them!
| Grilled Peach, Chicken, and Goat Cheese Salad |
I have a serious crush on this sequined jacket worn by Emily from Ivory Lane. I love how she paired it down with simple skinny jeans, white shirt, and black heels.
![]() |
| Ivory Lane |
FAVORITE PINS
FAVORITE POST
I can totally relate to Erin's post, Producing vs. Consuming. As someone who blogs, I find myself taking pictures of every little thing or thinking about what random thing I can make with Greek yogurt. Once and a while it would be nice to stop "producing" blog content and start consuming more of everything else...like other people's blog content or...life in general.
FAVORITE VIDEO
This video is nothing short of magical. Cinderella meets Beyonce, which is everything you would expect it to be...and then some. You know how they have made Broadway shows from ABBA and Green Day catalogs? Well, I am pretty sure there is some Broadway producer out there that is now working on a modern day Cinderella using Beyonce's catalog.
So what were some of your favorite things from the week? Link up, below! All I ask is that you follow my little blog on some platform (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter, etc.) and that you link back and share the link-up with your readers!
Linking up with Weekend Shenanigans, This Weekend I, The GFC Collective, Less Laundry More Linking, Share It Link Party, Taste of Tuesday, Google Friend Conect, The Pin It Party, Pinterest Power Party, Style Sessions, Trend Spin Linkup, I Feel Pretty, What I Wore Wednesday, Random Wednesday, Wildcard Wednesday, Three-fer Thursday, Tucker Up, GYB Networking Party H54F, That Friday Blog Hop, #backthatazzup


I love grilled peaches with blue cheese - I bet that peach and goat cheese salad is amazing! We'll have to give it a try! ;-) have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've had a peach yet this year! Its the year of the cantaloupe for me.
ReplyDeleteI just watched that video today! I absolutely love it! Mainly because Beyonce is the best!!
ReplyDeleteJessica
www.ncgrownblog.com
That salad looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteThat video was awesome! I've been digging peaches lately too, so now I definitely want to try that salad.
ReplyDeleteI want that sequined jacket!! It is amazing!!! I also have to agree with you, since starting blogging a few years back I have found myself being so focussed on every little thing and wanting to document it. It is fun but sometimes I do feel pressured!
ReplyDeleteFirst time joining in with the hop :-)
Missy x
Thanks so much for sharing that salad recipe, I hope you enjoy it! I really is one of my favorites :) Have a great weekend! xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh myyy that Cinderonce video. I'm in love <3
ReplyDeleteThis salad looks so delicious!
ReplyDeleteThe Grass Skirt
Those peanut butter bars look great, thanks for sharing the recipe! And agree with you and Erin, sometimes I feel like I failed if I just enjoyed my weekend without taking enough pictures, ha. The things we do for our blogs! :)
ReplyDeleteThose bars look amazing, as does the salad. I also really like the green polka dotted sweater in one of your pins! Found your blog from the Weekend Blog Block Party and excited to follow along for more :)
ReplyDeletexo, Hima
Hima Hearts
Loved the Cinderonce video! I would have never know about it if you hadn't featured it.
ReplyDelete~Tenns @ New Mama Diaries