Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Urban Jungle

 
Pants: Banana Republic, Shirt: Ann Taylor (similar), Shoes: Audrey Brooke (similar), Bag: Kate Spade (similar), Watch: Kate Spade, Bracelet: GroopDealz
I appologize for the excessive stink eye in these pictures. As you may or may not be able to tell, it was raining while we took them. Clearly I am not very thrilled with that. So these looks are basically me giving the evil eye up to the clouds for not cutting us a break!

Anywho, this outfit is me straddling the Summer-Fall wardrobe line. I am so ready to break out the Fall clothes, with the weather this past weekend hinting at it. But I am also not ready to leave the Summer. Mainly because I feel like we have been sort of jipped out of a Summer here in the Carolinas. Yes, it has been hot. But it has also rained more days than it hasn't. Which doesn't help my desperate need for a tan before the wedding. 

And it helps that kelly green and leopard are a shockingly good combination. It is not a combination I would normally put together, but I was so anxious to break out these new pants that I tried to make it a bit more colorful by pairing it with the green. I think that these pants would also look great a darker emerald or forest green when Fall really gets underway.

What color/print combinations are you loving as we head into the Fall?



Linking up with  Weekend Shenanigans, This Weekend I, The GFC Collective, Less Laundry More Linking, Share It Link Party, Taste of Tuesday, Google Friend Conect, The Pin It PartyPinterest Power Party,  Style Sessions, Trend Spin LinkupI Feel Pretty, What I Wore Wednesday, Random Wednesday, Wildcard Wednesday, Three-fer Thursday, Tucker Up, GYB Networking Party H54F, That Friday Blog Hop, #backthatazzup 

11 comments:

  1. 100% love this outfit! 100% do not like this crazy rainy weather. I'm a little sad about these pants though, I know how tall you are and how short I am so I will prob need to find ones other than these :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this outfit! Especially the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all I can say is THOSE PANTS amazing!!! love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You look stunning. You photo jumped out at me on "I feel Pretty". Your trousers are to die for!
    Love Liz xxx (from whatlizzyloves.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pretty much obsessed with Kelly green - I swear it looks great with anything! I'm not quite ready for fall, but I am ready to break out my pretty fall clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pants! I have a similar pair in zebra printish and I would love a leopard pair! I think it looks so striking paired with that green top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute outfit, something I would love to wear! I am having a What We Wore LInk Party, would love if you could link up: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/08/what-we-wore-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am obsessed with this look!! Leopard is one of my fave fall prints! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday :)

    xo Bethany

    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!