Thursday, October 17, 2013

Friday Favorites

I'm back for Friday Favorites this Friday! Sorry I missed last week. I had a post all scheduled to go but I never actually hit "Publish". This week I have just be getting over my wedding hangover, which basically entails not planning anything, eating lots of sugar, drinking wine, and going through pictures a million times.

Here are my favorites for the week! Link up with Jennie and me and share your favorites! Make sure you grab a button, follow your host, and say hello to other bloggers! 

FAVORITE OUTFIT


FAVORITE RECIPE
 
Pumpkin Cheese Danish from This Beautiful Life

FAVORITE DRINK
 Apple Cider Sangria

FAVORITE GADGET
The Nibble Pan

FAVORITE DIY
Studded Clutch (if anyone knows the source of this, please let me know!)

FAVORITE SONG

Perfect by Jon McLaughlin
This is an old song, but I love it! It is the song B and I chose to walk back down the aisle to at the end of our wedding ceremony!

 


6 comments:

  1. the drink looks so refreshing !! i will have to make this yummy drink for the hubby and myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I seriously want that danish! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the Apple Cider Sangria Sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that outfit! i'm still not sure if i can pull off skinny jeans (i've been debating this in my head for awhile...) but i love all the parts of that outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!